Past Exam Papers
Hi Matrics !
Here are some resources to help you with your revision for the final math exams.
How to use Past Exam Papers effectively
- Try to do the whole paper, show all your workings. No time limit.
- Look at the memo and mark your answers. Write the corrections with workings and missing answers in a different colour pen.
- Mark those you got wrong with a star on your exam question paper.
- Re-do questions marked with a star only.
- Check your marked answers from the 1st attempt.
- What am I still struggling with? Which topic/ type of question?
- Look at worked examples in your textbook or notes first. If you are still stuck, ask your teacher or a fellow student for help.
- Do the paper as you would in exams. Time yourself.
- Still getting answers wrong? Create cue cards to revise with.
List of past paper
(click to open and download)
2021 Maths P1
2021 Maths P1 Memo
2020 Maths P1
2020 Maths P1 Memo
2021 Maths P2
2021 Maths P2 Memo
2020 Maths P2
2020 Maths P2 Memo
IEB 2021 Maths P1
IEB 2021 Maths P1 Memo
IEB 2020 Maths P1
IEB 2020 Maths P1 Memo
IEB 2021 Maths P2
IEB 2021 Maths P2 Memo
IEB 2020 Maths P2
IEB 2020 Maths P2 Memo
Want to tackle older exam papers ?
For NSC (maths and other subjects) click here
For IEB (maths only) click here