Grade 11 Focus Sessions
This is it – the first of the final two years of your high school career, and the best opportunity you’ll ever get to improve your Maths marks for all your exams going forward.
This course is designed to provide topic-focused lessons where you will receive intensive, comprehensive teaching, practice and exam-question reviews on one specific topic each week that usually poses a challenge to learners.
This four-week course covers:
- Trigonometry: We focus on reduction formulae, co-functions, special angles, negative angles, angles larger than 360, Pythagoras and ratio in terms of a letter.
- Analytical Geometry: We focus on distance, midpoint and gradient formulae – working forwards and backwards, equation of a straight line, coordinates at points of intersection and angle of inclination.
- Functions: We focus on sketching, determining the equation, and analysis-type questions of the parabola and hyperbola.
- Euclidean Geometry: We focus on circle geometry – calculating the size of angles as well as proving parts are equal and quads are cyclic.
What to expect
- Resources exclusive to Focus Session learners
- A smaller class and longer sessions, giving you more opportunity to ask questions and master the concepts you struggle with
- Tips and tricks to gain maximum marks on exam questions.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to master these topics and achieve top marks!